Old 06-22-2010, 03:25 PM

Default Text screen

Ok I can't get the regular desktop to show. I boot up ubuntu and it shows a text screen like I'm in ms dos.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Nils Kassube

yakimavalleyrcracer@yahoo.com wrote:
> Ok I can't get the regular desktop to show. I boot up ubuntu and it
> shows a text screen like I'm in ms dos.

Can you be a bit more specific? Which version of Ubuntu are you talking
about? What is your hardware, especially your RAM and graphics card?

Are you trying to run Ubuntu on that blackberry?

Nils

Old 06-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Dan Radu Dragomir

On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 15:25:04 +0000, yakimavalleyrcracer@yahoo.com wrote:
> Ok I can't get the regular desktop to show. I boot up ubuntu and it shows
> text screen like I'm in ms dos.

Just out of curiosity ... are you 100% you have installed the desktop
version not the server one ?

--
Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear
them speak