Old 06-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Larry

Default Another question - - how to change the color from back to say a light color...???

*Ok here is what I've got, I do not like it at all, my upper & lower
panel bars are in Black, not good, and the text in areas say in
thunderbird or even when I use Google, the box's are dark, and I can not
see the text there in those boxes...

I know it was ok at one time, but I have now messed with it too many
times, yet I can not come up with what I would like to have using
System>Preferences> Appearance Gnome Panel 2.30.0...

Also I am using Ultimate Edition 2.7 Lucid 10.4 LTS

Thanks again for any help on this one...

Larry
*