Old 06-22-2010, 07:29 AM
踏雪zhuzx

Default something about Foxit Reader

i can read Chinese in Foxit Reader, but it do not show English letters, can you tell me how to solve this problem?
thx ~~~>>>>>>>>>【This email is sent by zhuzx】

Old 06-22-2010, 03:02 PM
NoOp

On 06/22/2010 12:29 AM, 踏雪zhuzx wrote:
> i can read Chinese in Foxit Reader, but it do not show English letters, can
> you tell me how to solve this problem?
> thx ~~~

Foxit Reader is not an Ubuntu packaged application. So your best bet is
to contact their support directly:
http://www.foxitsoftware.com/support/showfaq_readerforlinux.html
<quote>
6. Where can I submit bugs or provide feedbacks to you?

(1) Please send E-mail to support@foxitsoftware.com and be sure to
specify important system information such as your Linux distribution
type and version number if you submit bugs.
(2) Ticket Support System
(3) Foxit Corporation Forum
</quote>

Old 06-23-2010, 09:31 AM
踏雪

Ok, i will send email to support@foxitsoftware.com,
thx so much~~~>>>>>>>>>【This email is sent by zhuzx】