Old 06-20-2010, 10:51 PM
luciana mustard

Default Codecs to RMVB-AVI-FLV-MKV-MP3-OGG#Linux User: 475513

Codecs to RMVB-AVI-FLV-MKV-MP3-OGG#Linux User: 475513

What codecs should I instarlar to RMVB-AVI-FLV-MKV-MP3-OGG?
What is the best configuration to run kaffeine with compiz / cairo-dock / emerald?
How to configure phonon-xine?

How to make dragon kaffeine and have color-balance-settings (in xine-ui woerks ok)?
How to configure sound for playing music and watching movies at the same time (both sounds coming out)?
How to install "software center" like the gnome?

Why can not I post in and firefox3.6.3 korqueror only with chrome?

Xini-ui works but I prefer the kaffeine. Kaffeine only plays the sound not the video ( transparent image* with compiz) and black image without compiz.

Thanks!
:guitar: