Old 11-23-2007, 07:17 PM
"Jimmy Wu"

Default /etc/network/interfaces changed in 7.10?

@Derek
Sorry, the script is below.
The rules are in a few that I told iptables to save a while back, and the save file does work when I do 'sudo iptables-restore < /etc/network/iptables.up.rules' manually.

@Marius
I just shut off my ubuntu computer, but the next time I get back to it I'll try the init.d/iptables save.*

@All
Thanks for you help

Jimmy

On Nov 13, 2007 6:34 AM, Marius Gedminas <