Old 11-23-2007, 06:05 PM
Michael

Default How do I get back...

When Ubuntu is first installed to a system with a wifi card it has a
panel applet that shows what networks are available. I lost that and
can't find a way to get it back. Can someone tell me what it is called
or where I can find it. I found a few that do the same thing but I like
the original.

Thanks