Old 05-16-2010, 04:02 PM
Valter Nogueira

Default PPP0 don't properly recognized

I am using UBUNTU 10.04 and I have installed a 3g modem and its software seems it is working properly.

ifconfig show ppp0 port, ping works fine - but NetworkManager don't recognizes it.

I have googled around and it seems that this problem spans to others application such Firefox that goes offline, pidgin and others.

Finally, it is not possible to connect in a VPN.

Is there a solution for this issue?

Thanks,

Valter