Old 05-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Henry Dubb

Default What the UCK

I heard about this today on The Linux link Tech Show. Has anyone used the Ubuntu*Customization*Kit? In thinking of recent threads on installing without*internet*access, this seems*relevant.*
http://uck.sourceforge.net/

Old 05-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Lou Katz

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 03:27:48PM -0500, Henry Dubb wrote:
> I heard about this today on The Linux link Tech Show. Has anyone used the
> Ubuntu Customization Kit? In thinking of recent threads on installing
> without internet access, this seems relevant.
>
> http://uck.sourceforge.net/

I have used it to make multiboot usb sticks with ubuntu and some other distros.
Works great, but you have to know the different secret sauce for each type of
distro. The ubuntus are shown in the documentation.

-=[L]=-

Make sure you have at two (4) megabytes of free space.