Old 05-15-2010, 12:30 PM
Larry Shields

Default What format to use...???

I would like to know what format to use after downloading a
movie...I have burned it to a dvd, it plays well on the pc, but not at
all when I tried to watch it on TV...

I know there are many formats one can use, but which one would be the
best to use...

Also which video converter is the best for this...???

Thanks Larry

--
Powered by Debian/GNU/Linux
by Ubuntu ver 10.4 Lucid

Reg# Linux User 484593

"This is Linux Country,
on a quiet night you can hear
WINDOZE ! Systems REBOOTING !!"

Old 05-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Basil Chupin

On 15/05/10 22:30, Larry Shields wrote:
> *I would like to know what format to use after downloading a movie...I
> have burned it to a dvd, it plays well on the pc, but not at all when
> I tried to watch it on TV...
>
> I know there are many formats one can use, but which one would be the
> best to use...
>
> Also which video converter is the best for this...???
>
> Thanks Larry*

Have a look here (as a starting point):

http://www.videohelp.com/articles

BC

--
ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
WITNESS: Yes.