Old 05-14-2010, 02:40 PM
stan

Default compiz and desktp cube rotation with the mouse.

I have a 9.04 machine that I use as my primary work wrokstation. I also
have a personel laptop. On both of these machines I use compiz, and have
grown adicted to being able to rotate my cube of workspaces with the mouse
scrollwheel.

When I upgraded the laptop to 10.04 this stoped working. I did a bit of
diging, and found that I could change this in prefrences->ccompiz->
But, when I enable this there, then this ovrides all of the scrollwheel
fucntionality. That is, even if I am in a terminal windows (with focus), it
rotates the desktop cube. This behaves as I want on 9.04.

What can I do to restore the desired functionality?