Old 05-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Karl Larsen

Default Not happy any more

I got some updates that made my hardware work. I rebooted and all
of them stopped working!! I have zero idea why it quit, but it makes me
worry that 10.04 may yet be the worst version ever to leave the shop!

All the earlier versions work fine. I guess it is back to 8.04
again. But this IS not a good fix.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI