Old 05-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Daniel

Default How do you mark a mail as solved?

I have been reading a lot of email posts on this list and I am very grateful. I have learned a lot of new things. I have a question thou about how do you mark a email subject in the email list as solved, you know like on ubuntu forums, you have that option to thick thread as solved. Thank you so very much.

Old 05-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Bhavani Shankar R