Old 05-11-2010, 11:22 AM
Thomas Vossmann

Default Console confused - X-Graphics alive

Hi,
I'm having a strange problem: After installing the binary Nvidia driver
for my GeForce 5200 (173.xxx), switching to console (CTRL+ALT+F1 to F6)
brings up a confused screen with no readable letters (see picture in
attachment). X-Graphics work fine. What can I do?

tv