Old 05-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Chris G

Default Copying Evolution settings and data from one user to another - how?

I want to copy Evolution contacts, calendars, tasks and memos from one
user to another and can find no remotely sensible way of doing it.

I tried copying the whole .evolution hierarchy but that seemed to do
nothing at all - I suspect possibly because of Evolution background
processes hanging on to things.

Copying addressbook.db apparently doesn't work according to what I can
surmise from a bit of googling.

Is there really no way to do this?

--
Chris Green