Old 05-10-2010, 04:32 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"

Default No longer a slide show for backgrounds in 10.04?

In one of my Lucid VirtualBox installations (but not the other and both
are updated together) there is a, "Cosmos," background available
in System>Preferences>Apperance>Backgrounds which is a slideshow
background. It points to /usr/share/backgrounds/cosmos for its lovely
pictures and they replace one another as backgrounds on the desktop.

I did try just copying this directory over to my current actual
installation but it didn't work. No surprise there.

It doesn't appear in my actual installation nor in the second Virtual
installation. Does anyone have ideas about what it is/where it
went/how to get it back?

Cybe R. Wizard
Winduhs