Old 05-10-2010, 01:57 PM
stan

Default How to get desktop to rotate with mouse wheel

I have a 9.04 primary workstation that I have added compiz to, and grown to
depend on the desktop rotate using the mouse scroll wheel functionality.

I am building 2 new 9.10 machines, and I have a bit of a problem
replicating this behavior. I have set the settings the same in the compiz
settings manager, and I have made certain that I have 4 workspaces. The
mouse scroll wheel works to scroll back in terminal sessions, and in
Firfox.

Whee do I start troubleshooting this?

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 09:57:26AM -0400, stan wrote:
> I have a 9.04 primary workstation that I have added compiz to, and grown to
> depend on the desktop rotate using the mouse scroll wheel functionality.
>
> I am building 2 new 9.10 machines, and I have a bit of a problem
> replicating this behavior. I have set the settings the same in the compiz
> settings manager, and I have made certain that I have 4 workspaces. The
> mouse scroll wheel works to scroll back in terminal sessions, and in
> Firfox.
>
> Whee do I start troubleshooting this?

Following up to my own mail here.

As an additional bit of inofrmation, control alt left awwor does switch
wrokspaces, so the issue seems to be related to using the mouse, somehow.