Old 05-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Himanshu Misra

Default Unable to Install Wireless drivers on UBUNTU 10.04

Hey,I am using DELL Latitude D520 with UBUNTU 10.04 and i am unable to install wi-fi drivers on it. When i am enabling the drivers it is showing error " Filed to InstallArchieve"Kindlyt help me with this i will be really thankfull to you----

Old 05-11-2010, 03:41 PM
NoOp

On 05/10/2010 06:11 AM, Himanshu Misra wrote:
> Hey,
> I am using DELL Latitude D520 with UBUNTU 10.04 and i am unable to install
> wi-fi drivers on it. When i am enabling the drivers it is showing error "
> Filed to InstallArchieve"
> Kindlyt help me with this i will be really thankfull to you----

What type of wifi card are you using?

Please provide the output of the following:

$ sudo lshw -c network