Old 05-10-2010, 12:19 PM
"Robert P. J. Day"

Default so you want to learn kernel programming?

not related to ubuntu but, for a while last year, i wrote a regular
column for linux.com targeted at people who wanted to get into kernel
programming. the links to those columns are here, at my web site:

http://www.crashcourse.ca/wiki/index.php/Kernel_newbie_columns

my plan is to resume those columns in the near future, picking up
where i left off, but i can also go back and add in any
ubuntu-specific info (they were written somewhat fedora-specific).

in any event, those columns are free of charge, go wild, have fun,
leave comments, don't break anything.

rday

Web page: http://crashcourse.ca
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rpjday