Old 05-10-2010, 12:15 PM
stan

Default Providing VNC access to a Ubuntu machine

I have a lot of my users using VNC from Windows amchines to access various
resources. I'd like to allow them to connect to one of my 9.10 machines
that provides several VM's.

What I would like to acomplish is have the users presented with the "login
screen" (X based) from the Ubunut machine when they connect to it using
VNC. Is this feasible? If so, what is the "Ubuntu way" of doing this?