Old 05-10-2010, 09:20 AM
"OliWare (Gmail)"

Default 1 logon to all linux boxes

Hi,

I am trying to find a solution for central user management. I have a few ubuntu servers, about 5 desktops/portables with ubuntu and some Windows VM's.
Can I use something like ldap to centralize user/logon management across these 2 platforms ?

Any experience in the house ? Any good "proof of concept" ?

Thx.

O.