Old 05-10-2010, 01:05 AM
刘勇泰

Default Change cursor theme when visual effects turned on.

Hello, everyone. I changed cursor theme in Appearance settings, but I
found that, when visual effects turned on, the cursor theme falls back
to system default, and gets normal when visual effects is off. Though I
can set the theme to my favourite system wide, is there any way setting
the cursor theme per user when visual effects turned on? My system is
Ubuntu 10.4.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Karl Larsen

On 05/09/2010 07:05 PM, 刘勇泰 wrote:
> Hello, everyone. I changed cursor theme in Appearance settings, but I
> found that, when visual effects turned on, the cursor theme falls back
> to system default, and gets normal when visual effects is off. Though I
> can set the theme to my favourite system wide, is there any way setting
> the cursor theme per user when visual effects turned on? My system is
> Ubuntu 10.4.

If the cursor theme selection is stored at your Home directory, the
other users then will be able to set their own theme. If it is stored at
/etc or /usr then your out of luck.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI