Old 05-09-2010, 11:02 AM
"Robert Finley"

Default ubuntu not loading on aspire 5517

I downloaded the windows installer http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download-wubi*last
night.*Now the computer dualboots with windows boot loader - goes into grub
- no wubildr msg*- and if I load in generic I get the splash screen but no
LEDs or keyboard so can't type my password.. - if I load in recovery mode, I get
to a b43ucode15.fw msg. and loading halts.