Old 05-09-2010, 02:10 PM
"Doug Leonard"

Default New to group.

Hello all. I am having a little trouble with my install /
live CD. When I boot up It just goes to a command prompt. Shows me the version
that it is running. Everything looks fine, just no window style interface. Version
9.04 worked fine for me. Installed great. Run fine. Just with the new version
it decided not to go into xwin?