Old 05-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Karl Larsen

Default Basic kenel problem!

I have been trying to find out what happened to the darn computer.
I could no longer watch a DVD movie on my computer. The USB memory
sticks stopped working. My memory stick reader failed. It was very bad.
So I disconnected everything and ran tests. The last test I just ran was
on the kernel and that is the problem :-)

I discovered on this computer, the Linux 2.6.32-22-generic kernel
kills all these services. I just tested my laptop and all these still
work with this kernel.

On this computer if I use Linux 2.6.32-21-generic it works fine!

I think the problem is with my computer so no bug is called for.
But sure happy to solve the problem!

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI