Old 05-08-2010, 02:55 PM
James Bensley

Default RAID 5/6 Access

Hey List,

I am looking to set up a software RAID 5 under Windows, this
particular box is dual boot with Ubuntu 9.10. If I set up a software
RAID 5 in Windows can I access it in Ubuntu? If this is possible is it
advised to initially setup the software RAID in Windows or Ubuntu?

James.

http://www.jamesbensley.co.cc/