Old 05-07-2010, 09:58 PM
Karl Larsen

Default odd computer problem

I got the files necessary to see DVD movies and see the USB memory
sticks. It worked for some time and then both stopped working. I got to
the wires in my computer and moved as many as possible. It then started
to work again.

Today it stopped and I pulled plugs and replaced them. Then the
computer would not even start! I got a flashlight and one plug was not
in the socket correctly. The computer started again but still not like
it should be.

Is this a problem anyone else has had? If so what did you do? No I
will not shoot myself.

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI