Old 05-07-2010, 07:04 PM
stan

Default reassigning the hot key in VirtualBox

I haveinstalled VirtualBox on my pimary Ubuntu workstaiton, but i have a
small problem. The default hot key is right control, and the keyboard on
this machine (Sun UNIX keyboard) does not have one of those. I found the
setting in properties, but could not figure out how to change iit. Can
anyone enlighten me about how to do this?

> I haveinstalled VirtualBox on my pimary Ubuntu workstaiton, but i have a
> small problem. The default hot key is right control, and the keyboard on
> this machine (Sun UNIX keyboard) does not have one of those. I found the
> setting in properties, but could not figure out how to change iit. Can
> anyone enlighten me about how to do this?

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Community
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/End-user_documentation
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/3.1.6/UserManual.pdf
http://www.virtualbox.org/manual/UserManual.html

Note: The users list is "unofficial" as Oracle killed the original Sun
users list. But it's quite active and several developers hang out there
as well.
:-)