Old 11-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Dave Scott

Default Installing seamless windows with virtualbox

Try Google for the word innotek. That's the German company responsible
for VirtualBox.

Dave

Nils Kassube wrote:

Alain Muls wrote:

In a recent issue of Linux Format I read an article about virtualbox
and seamless windows apps in Ubuntu. I would like to try that out, but
I lost the magazine and I cannot find the article on the web.

Although I don't have a URL for the article I can give you the URL for the
Virtualbox manual: <http://www.virtualbox.org/download/UserManual.pdf>

Nils

--
David E. Scott 614-457-1037