Old 11-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Wolf Canis

Default Recording with flash in firefox

Hello all,
I have a problem with voice recording with a flash plugin in firefox.
I opened a support-ticket:

https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/18440

There are all details.

The problem is reproduce able. Go to the site

http://www.livemocha.com (that's a language learning portal)

Create a account (it's free) and enroll in the course English 202
and choose speaking. There one shall read and record a text and
that will be saved on the server, so that other community members
can review it etc.
In my case it is this way: I can record it but if I play it, it is to fast
(Mickey Mouse voice).

Hope some can help.

Thanks in advance.

W. Canis