-   -   Gutsy is unusable for many, but an official statement is missing (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-user/3556-gutsy-unusable-many-but-official-statement-missing.html)

"Rutger van Haasteren" 11-23-2007 01:11 PM

Gutsy is unusable for many, but an official statement is missing

On Nov 23, 2007 12:48 AM, Tim Fuchs <tim.fuchs@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Ubuntu developers
This list is for Ubuntu _users_. Therefore Ubuntu _users_ will read it. If you want to solve your problem, fine, but provide more information. If you want to talk to developers, provide more information in your bug-report.

And I'm sorry, I cannot help you with your problems.

Good luck!