Old 11-23-2007, 12:17 PM
Fajar Priyanto

Default Gutsy is unusable for many, but an official statement is missing

On Friday 23 November 2007 06:48:42 Tim Fuchs wrote:
> I have some serious issues with Ubuntu Gutsy, it crashes/freezes all
> the time, sometimes it takes some hours sometimes it just takes
> minutes. The point is, my Gutsy install is unusable for serious work.

Well,
I have that kind of experience too with Feisty. I'm on Compaq V3000. Everytime
I resize a window, it locks. Hard lock just like you said. Freezed. I don't
know how to remedy it.
But, now with Gutsy, it's stable. I'm happy.

http://linux2.arinet.org
20:17:33 up 26 min, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.