Old 11-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Nils Kassube

Default Installing seamless windows with virtualbox

Alain Muls wrote:
> In a recent issue of Linux Format I read an article about virtualbox
> and seamless windows apps in Ubuntu. I would like to try that out, but
> I lost the magazine and I cannot find the article on the web.

Although I don't have a URL for the article I can give you the URL for the
Virtualbox manual: <http://www.virtualbox.org/download/UserManual.pdf>

Nils

Old 11-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Fajar Priyanto

On Friday 23 November 2007 17:36:29 Alain Muls wrote:
> Hi
> In a recent issue of Linux Format I read an article about virtualbox and
> seamless windows apps in Ubuntu. I would like to try that out, but I
> lost the magazine and I cannot find the article on the web.
>
> Has anyone got an URL for this?

http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
They even have the source.list so that we can install it and all dependencies
using synaptic.

http://linux2.arinet.org
18:13:08 up 30 min, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.