Old 11-23-2007, 09:45 AM
"Behrang Saeedzadeh"

Default Title bars disappear after a while

Hi all,

This looks like to be a known issue, but I could not find a solution to fix it.
I have enabled the Emerald window manager (and man! this is so sexy!) but
after a while the title bars disappear and I either have to issue emerald --replace

or restart x or reboot my system to return the title bars back.

Is there a way to fix this permanently in Gutsy?

Behrang Saeedzadeh