Old 11-23-2007, 03:58 AM
Fajar Priyanto

Default Adding Options (right click on desktop)

On Thursday 22 November 2007 19:31:22 Anthony Gardner wrote:
> Does anyone know how to add options to the list of options presented when
> right clicking on the desktop.
> I'd like to add the 'quit' option to it

I'm wondering that myself. I'd like to add "Terminal"
http://linux2.arinet.org
11:58:57 up 1:23, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:54 AM
Oliver Grawert

hi
On Fr, 2007-11-23 at 11:58 +0700, Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> On Thursday 22 November 2007 19:31:22 Anthony Gardner wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to add options to the list of options presented when
> > right clicking on the desktop.
> > I'd like to add the 'quit' option to it
>
> I'm wondering that myself. I'd like to add "Terminal"
apt-get install nautilus-open-terminal

apt-cache search nautilus will reveal a lot of other little helpful
things you can install to hog your sytem ressources for comfort.

ciao
oli