Old 11-23-2007, 03:28 AM
Fajar Priyanto

Default Solved: Gutsy Window list is showing all windows on all desktop

On Friday 23 November 2007 11:19:05 Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> Hi all,
> Why my Gutsy (fully updated)'s window list is showing all window on all
> desktop? I want it to just shows current desktop's window. I try to
> configure it using preferences on the window list button, but still.
> Thanks for all clue.

Out of guessing. I change the number of desktop in compiz setting from 4 to 1,
and now it works as wanted

http://linux2.arinet.org
11:28:28 up 52 min, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.