Old 11-23-2007, 03:19 AM
Fajar Priyanto

Default Gutsy Window list is showing all windows on all desktop

Hi all,
Why my Gutsy (fully updated)'s window list is showing all window on all
desktop? I want it to just shows current desktop's window. I try to configure
it using preferences on the window list button, but still.
Thanks for all clue.
http://linux2.arinet.org
11:19:01 up 43 min, 2.6.22-14-generic GNU/Linux
The real challenge of teaching is getting your students motivated to learn.