Old 01-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Daniel Makman

Default Installing help

Hi I want to install Unbuntu 7.10 on my Mac. If i install Unbuntu,
will it over write Leopard. I want to know if I can partition my hard
drive to install Unbuntu on the partitioned side. I'm to nervous to
start from the CD I burned, and click install because it might over
write all of my data if i click it does it give me the option to write
on a partition or create a partition through the install menu.