Old 11-18-2007, 06:38 PM
"Joo Santos"

Default Very important to Ubuntu

Hello

I hope send email to right persons.

I just want to give you and idea to Ubuntu.

When we are using nautilus, i think its very important to put the righ button menu when click on a file, the option Send To (Local drives)

example:

file -> send to -> flash drive, sda3, cdrom, etc

PS: please reply me just to know if this was th right place to put this

Thanks

Old 11-18-2007, 10:08 PM
"Scott (angrykeyboarder)"

João Santos spake thusly :
> Hello
>
> I hope send email to right persons.
>
> I just want to give you and idea to Ubuntu.
>
> When we are using nautilus, i think its very important to put the righ
> button menu when click on a file, the option Send To (Local drives)
> example:
>
> file -> send to -> flash drive, sda3, cdrom, etc
>
> PS: please reply me just to know if this was th right place to put this

A better list to make such a request is one where the developers will
see it.

ubuntu-devel-discuss@lists.ubuntu.com

However, the proper way to make such a request is to file a bug report

http://bugs.ubuntu.com and mark it sas "wishlist".

Lastly you can also submit your idea to the "Idea Pool"

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IdeaPool

--
Scott
http://angrykeyboarder.com