Old 01-07-2008, 12:08 PM
"Ashley Benton"

Default Totem

I use email when I have a problem with Ubuntu. To answer your question, you need the w32codecs, and libdvdcss or something like that to read a dvd you bought. As for your other dvd you need to know in which format they are to know what to install. Let me a few minutes and I let you know how to install the codecs for the dvd you bought.

Sincerely
Meg