Old 12-16-2009, 11:19 PM

Default AGI->stream_file simply cannot play WAV files

Dear all,

I have been programming asterisk with AGI, playing some audio files,
but allways in GSM format.

I notest that there are some people in Internet pointing that is also
possible to play WAV files, using asterisk + AGI, specifically through
function AGI->stream_file.

I would like to know if is really possible to do so, because I never
achieved success (oh yes, my WAV files are in correct format - and in
order to remove any kind of doubts, I tried to play wav files that
asterisk can play on hold calls - fpm-sunshine.wav)

Could you help me, please?

Regards,
João