Old 12-17-2009, 03:28 PM
Dick Dowdell

Default Warning to all "Dear friends"

Hi,
You may have recently received an email purporting to be from me with the subject "Dear friend!". *It is the result of a virus hijacking my email address book. *The email is fraudulent and should be deleted. *It is an attempt to steal your account information.

My apologies,
Dick Dowdell
508-498-7919/508-528-4018

Old 12-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Marwan Sherin Fawzi

Dear Dowdell,
Try changing your mail password.

Thanks,
Marwan Sherin

Old 12-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Dick Dowdell

You may have recently received an email purporting to be from me with the subject "Dear friend!". *It is the result of a virus hijacking my email address book. *The email is fraudulent and should be deleted. *It is an attempt to steal your account information.

My apologies,
Dick Dowdell
508-498-7919/508-528-4018

Already have. Thanks.