Old 12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Craig

Default Simple Backup Config

There is a program that I found called "simple backup config"

It has two options include and exclude.

On the include it has /var/ /home/ /usr/local/ and etc all I
want to do is back up the whole hard drive it has options excluding the
above, I just want to include every thing.

It has add file, add directory and remove, which directories do I
include

Thanks Kate