Old 12-17-2009, 12:35 PM
Adam Petty

Default Pc does not wake up from sleep mode after kubuntu removal

I recently added kubuntu to my machine, I didnt like it and removed
it. Since then the system has trouble waking up. Even with the alarm
clock blaring 80's glam rock and show tunes ( I moved the mouse and
hit the keyboard a few times tried the power button). The only way to
bring it back is a hard reset. It does not happen every time, and it
may have happened before the kubunu but I dont remember. How do I
trouble shoot this one?