Old 12-17-2009, 12:37 PM
"Karl F. Larsen"

Default Emacs and Compilers

I recall I had to get emacs and some compilers from the
repositories before Ubuntu 9.10 could be used by Students in
collage courses.

We are making a DVD that has all a student needs. The
question is how to get this. Should we load 9.10 on a computer
and get all updates and Emacs and Compilers are d/l to it, and
then put this on the DVD?

Or get 9.10 cd-rom's and at the install-fest install those
and then apt-get the Emacs and Compilers?

73 Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User