Old 12-16-2009, 08:58 PM
mills

Default 9.10 install

I just installed 9.10 (386) on an Acer 5315 laptop and 9.10 (AMD64) on
one of my Shuttle XPCs. Install was normal. On both point and click
and the screen blacks out for 15 or 20 seconds then returns but the
system is hung for 5 - 10 minutes. Nothing seems to work. The Shutttle
has worked fine through the last 4 versions I have run on it.
The installs were from a CD purchased - I'm on a 5k dialup. Except that
9.10 doesn't seem to support dialup.
Any Ideas? ? ? ?
JW M