Old 12-16-2009, 06:49 PM
Denny Schierz

Default 9.10: Suspend to Ram not working anymore after latest kernel update

hi,

my thinkpad z60m (intel centrino) can't get into the suspend to ram mode
after closing the display. My Suspend LED blinks only and i have to
poweroff the system. Choose Suspend from the Log-Off button is the same.
I have only free drivers active no fglrx or something else.

any suggestions?