Old 12-16-2009, 12:11 PM
"David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk)"

Default Ubuntuforums unreachable.

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ubuntuforums.org/

The following error was encountered:

* * Unable to forward this request at this time. *

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any
parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

* The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct
connections to origin servers, and
* All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.

Your cache administrator is webmaster <mailto:webmaster>.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:38 PM
Nathan Bahn

* *The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ubuntuforums.org/

The following error was encountered:

* ** * Unable to forward this request at this time. *

This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any

parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

* ** The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct

* * *connections to origin servers, and

* ** All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.

Your cache administrator is webmaster <mailto:webmaster>.

Generated Wed, 16 Dec 2009 13:10:33 GMT by feijoa.canonical.com

(squid/2.6.STABLE18)

D.R.L.--
Are you using a proxy server?--N.B.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html & http://www.openoffice.org (Nathan Bahn)

Old 12-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Amber Graner

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Nathan Bahn <nathan.bahn@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:11 AM, David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk)
> <ethnopunk@telkomsa.net> wrote:
>>
>> *ERROR
>>

>> * *The requested URL could not be retrieved

>> While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ubuntuforums.org/
>>
>> The following error was encountered:
>>
>> * ** * Unable to forward this request at this time. *
>>
>> This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any
>> parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:
>>
>> * ** The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct
>> * * *connections to origin servers, and
>> * ** All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.
>>
>> Your cache administrator is webmaster <mailto:webmaster>.

> D.R.L.--
> Are you using a proxy server?
> --N.B.
> See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html &
> http://www.openoffice.org (Nathan Bahn)

http://www.mikesplanet.net/2009/12/ubuntu-forums-maintenance-16-dec-2009/
Forums will be down for maintenance today 1400UTC

Amber
--
Amber Graner//akgraner//
http://amber.redvoodoo.org/

Just me Amber.

There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
Linus Torvalds

Old 12-16-2009, 12:42 PM
Colin Law

2009/12/16 David Robert Lewis (ethnopunk) <ethnopunk@telkomsa.net>:

> *ERROR
>

> * *The requested URL could not be retrieved

> While trying to retrieve the URL: http://ubuntuforums.org/

It is down for me too, 13:40 UTC

Colin