Old 12-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Adam

Default simple question, I hope

I am looking for the command to open a file browser to a path

example open in a window "/home/me/photos"

TIA

Old 12-14-2009, 08:20 AM
Justin Gruenberg

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:13 AM, Adam <adam@akpetty.com> wrote:
> I am looking for the command to open a file browser to a *path
>
> example open in a window "/home/me/photos"

nautilus _your path_

Old 12-14-2009, 08:39 AM
Loïc Grenié

2009/12/10 Adam <adam@akpetty.com>:
> I am looking for the command to open a file browser to a *path
>
> example open in a window "/home/me/photos"

xdg-open /home/me/photos

It will open your "favorite" file browser. "favorite" is self-defined,
let's hope you'll be happy with its choice... Otherwise Justin's
answer is good (but more specific).

Loïc