Old 12-13-2009, 11:29 PM
John Heinen

Default Grub 17 I shudder.

I understand that I can install Ubuntu while windows is running
(wubi), is there a chance that the terrifying grub 17 etc might raise
its ugly head ?

Old 12-14-2009, 11:00 AM
"Karl F. Larsen"

John Heinen wrote:
> I understand that I can install Ubuntu while windows is running
> (wubi), is there a chance that the terrifying grub 17 etc might raise
> its ugly head ?

Do not worry about grub problems. You should not have any.
Why are you using wubi? Still need to use Windows?

Karl

--

Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
Linux User

Old 12-14-2009, 10:39 PM
John Heinen

Karl F. Larsen wrote:
> John Heinen wrote:
>
>> I understand that I can install Ubuntu while windows is running
>> (wubi), is there a chance that the terrifying grub 17 etc might raise
>> its ugly head ?
>>

> Do not worry about grub problems. You should not have any.
> Why are you using wubi? Still need to use Windows?
>
> Karl

Hi Karl, with yours and company's help I am coming along pretty good
with the ubuntu's and other linux issues, but turbo tax and some other
udders (window users) keep us in chains. John H