Old 12-13-2009, 01:35 PM
R Kimber

Default gnome-session question

I'm getting a lot of messages like:

gnome-session[4423]: WARNING: Unable to determine session: Unable to find
session for cookie

Can anyone explain this for me? Which cookies have sessions? What's the
consequence of not finding the session, apart from getting the message? Is
it just that some rogue cookie needs to be deleted? If so, how?

What do I need to modify to keep gnome-session happy?

Googling found some references to the message, but no clear explanation.

- Richard
--
Richard Kimber
Political Science Resources